[Eril-l] Oxford University Press

Divan, Linda A divanl at cedarville.edu
Tue Mar 23 09:38:26 PDT 2021

Our Oxford Scholarship Online titles seem to be ok, but when I try Oxford
Reference Books oxfordreference.com I get a "this site can't be reached"
message.

I received an email last week (I think) that talked about an updated
platform but not until June or July. Here's part of it

"Dear Customer,

This June and July, many of Oxford University Press’s major research books
collections will be moving to the Oxford Academic platform
<https://academic.oup.com/>. Books from *Oxford Scholarship Online
<https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/>*, *University Press
Scholarship Online <https://www.universitypressscholarship.com/>*, *Very
Short Introductions <https://www.veryshortintroductions.com/>*,
*Oxford Medicine
Online <https://oxfordmedicine.com/>*, and *Oxford Clinical Psychology
<https://www.oxfordclinicalpsych.com/>* will sit alongside journals in a
single place.

We are making these changes to ensure that you and your patrons can find,
manage, and use content as efficiently as possible. The Oxford Academic
platform will provide the following benefits:

   - An accessible and inclusive interface to help patrons seamlessly use
   content from any device
   - Intuitive display features such as graphical abstracts and side by
   side viewing
   - DRM-free downloadable chapters and images
   - A single admin portal for content on the platform and simplified
   information pages
   - Streamlined journeys across OUP’s research books and journals

*Next month we will send you a detailed checklist and instructions* outlining
actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition. This document will
also give you more details about the migration and insight into the
functionality of Oxford Academic."

Linda Divan
Library Systems Co-ordinator
Centennial Library