[Eril-l] Registration for the 2021 NC Serials Conference is Now Open!

HANSEN, Molly Molly.Hansen at oup.com
Wed Mar 17 07:43:46 PDT 2021

It's our 30th North Carolina Serials Conference!

Hosted by North Carolina Central University's School of Library and Information Sciences, the conference will be held virtually online on Friday, April 9, 2021.

Conference sessions will explore topics like librarianship, the serials industry, scholarly communication, diversity, equity, and inclusion, e-resource management, and more.

Registration is now open and will close on April 2, 2021. Standard registration is $35, and student and speaker registration is free. To register, please visit the conference website:

https://www.ncserialsconference.org/register

We look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks.

-The North Carolina Serials Planning Committee

Molly Hansen (she/her/hers)
Marketing Manager, Americas | Library Marketing
Oxford University Press
molly.hansen at oup.com<mailto:molly.hansen at oup.com>

Follow us on Twitter! @OUPLibraries<https://twitter.com/OUPLibraries>