[Eril-l] AMS eBook Collection Updates
nsp at ams.org
Tue Mar 16 11:06:16 PDT 2021
*with apologies for cross-posting*
The American Mathematical Society is pleased to announce the availability of these updates to our eBook Collections:
AMS Book Series:
* CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics (2020, 2 volumes)
* Courant Lecture Notes (2020, 1 volume)
* Colloquium Publications (2020, 1 volume)
* Graduate Studies in Mathematics (2020, 6 volumes)
* History of Mathematics (2020, 1 volume)
* IAS/Park City Mathematics (2020, 1 volume)
* Miscellaneous (Not in Series) Books (2020, 7 volumes)
* Mathematical Surveys and Monographs (2020, 6 volumes)
* Memoirs of the AMS (2020, 6 volumes comprising 40 numbers)
* Proceedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics (2020, 2 volumes)
* Student Mathematical Library (2020, 2 volumes)
* University Lecture Series (2020, 2 volumes)
AMS/MAA Press Series:
* The Carus Mathematical Monographs (2019-2020, 1 volume)
* Classroom Resource Materials (2019-2020, 3 volumes)
* Dolciani Mathematical Expositions (2019-2020, 3 volumes)
* Problem Books (2019-2020, 2 volumes)
* Spectrum (2019-2020, 3 volumes)
NEW this year:
* Discounts are available for libraries ordering *all* AMS and/or MAA catch-up collections.
* E-standing orders are also available if you would like to access our 2021 titles as they publish. Contact our customer service department to add standing orders or to switch existing print standing orders to digital.
As always, all of our eBook Collections share these library-friendly features:
* No DRM
* No annual maintenance fee
* Perpetual access
* Site-wide, unlimited simultaneous access
* Archived in CLOCKSS and Portico
* Freely-available MARC records
For more information, including title lists, please visit http://www.ams.org/ebookcollections<http://www.ams.org/ebookcollections> or contact us at cust-serv at ams.org<mailto:cust-serv at ams.org>.
Finally, a note about our 2021 subscriptions: We are extending the grace period for our subscription products (journals and MathSciNet) to April 6, as we know that this year has posed special challenges in procurement and payment processes for many of our customers. If you need extra time, please reach out to our Customer Service department-we are happy to work with you.
Director, Marketing & Sales
+1 401.455.4055 (t)
201 Charles Street | Providence, RI 02904-2213 USA
[https://www.ams.org/images/url.jpg]<https://www.ams.org> | [https://www.ams.org/images/Facebook-icon.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/amermathsoc> [https://www.ams.org/images/instagram-icon.jpg] <https://www.instagram.com/amermathsoc/> [https://www.ams.org/images/linkedin-icon.jpg] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/51001/> [https://www.ams.org/images/twitter-icon.jpg] <https://twitter.com/amermathsoc> [https://www.ams.org/images/youtube-icon.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/user/amermathsoc>
We appreciate your patience during the Coronavirus Emergency as staff is working remotely.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l