[Eril-l] Hathitrust public domain

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Thu Jun 17 14:03:36 PDT 2021

Helo – we got Hathitrust links for public domain items from GreenGlass.  One such record is

BS67 .C697 v. 3
1914
Bible. Gospels. Latin. 1914.;"Codex Vercellensis / iamdudum ab Irico et Bianchino   bis editus   denuo cum manuscripto collatus in lucem profertur   curante ill̃mo et ẽmo Aidano Gasquet."
https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001641380
GO<https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001641380>

https://librarycatalog.vts.edu/record=b1079196

After a few pages, we see pages that say “Image Temporarily unavau=ilabke”?  Does this mean that we have hit a pageview limit, or is it an incomplete text in Hathitrust?

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary, Box 159
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
charper at vts.edu<mailto:charper at vts.edu>