[Eril-l] JOBOP: Head of Technical Services and E-Resources Librarian

Elizabeth Davidson edavidson at mcdaniel.edu
Thu Jun 10 07:43:07 PDT 2021

Hoover Library at McDaniel College is pleased to invite applicants for the Head of Technical Services and E-Resources Librarian position. The position is a regular, full time, 12-month professional position providing leadership for technical services and electronic resources management.  This librarian manages the technical service areas of the library, including: Acquisitions, Serials, Cataloging, and Government Documents, and is responsible for maintenance of the Integrated Library System in coordination with the Carroll Library Partnership. Maintains the library website, discovery service, proxy, and related systems. Additionally, the librarian is responsible for the development of electronic resources appropriate to the current and evolving curriculum needs of McDaniel College, and supervises three full-time staff directly and indirectly supervises student assistants. Participates with other librarians in providing reference, instruction, supporting collection development, liaison to assigned departments, and other duties as assigned.  Occasional evening and weekend hours required. This position reports to the Library Director.

About McDaniel College

McDaniel College, recognized nationally among "Colleges that Change Lives" and U.S. News and World Report top-tier liberal arts colleges, is a four-year private college of the liberal arts and sciences offering more than 60 undergraduate programs of study, including dual and student-designed majors, plus 20 highly regarded graduate programs. At McDaniel College we value our employees by offering our full-time employees tuition remission, 403B retirement accounts, paid time off, medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and paid maternity and parental leave. Visit College website for details.

How to Apply:

Complete job description and application information are available on the McDaniel employment website:

https://mcdaniel.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=131499

Elizabeth Davidson
She/Her/hers
Associate Director