[Eril-l] Ebook Statistics: Software Solutions? Best practices?

Dominic Benson (Staff) Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 10:59:03 PDT 2021

Hi, Adrian!

We are fortunate to have a SUSHI service run by the UK consortium, Jisc, called JUSP. It ingests monthly usage statistics for several ebook providers - all staff can sign in to view the reports.

We also subscribe to 360 COUNTER to harvest SUSHI reports from other ebook providers. Relevant staff could be given permission to access the reports on the sister product, Intota Asessment.

I would not want to use an additional silo like a separate ERM, unless we migrated to a Unified Library Platform Service with an automated workflow.

Kind regards,
Dom Benson
Research Outputs & Visibility Manager
T +44(0)1895 266143