[Eril-l] Retiring - thank you, and what documentation should I leave?

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Tue Jun 1 10:20:25 PDT 2021

I’ll add to the lists already put forward:

  *   List of recurring expected eResources reports and nstruction for creating them. For example, how you count number of e-journals, which COUNTER reports and metrics to use for data in the Annual Report, ARL reports, etc.
  *   Description of main IT collaborations and relationships, such as who can pull Google Analytics, who runs the EZproxy server, who has which privileges, etc.

Thanks for starting this excellent conversation, Diane!
Athena

Athena Hoeppner
Discovery Services Librarian
University of Central Florida, Orlando