[Eril-l] new study on streaming media

Danielle Cooper Danielle.Cooper at ithaka.org
Tue Jul 20 08:20:19 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to share about a new Ithaka S+R project on streaming media<https://sr.ithaka.org/blog/making-streaming-media-sustainable-for-academic-libraries/> in partnership with seven academic libraries that I imagine will be of interest to many folks in this group. The project will pair the most comprehensive US-wide environmental scan-to-date on the landscape of streaming media licensing in academic libraries with a targeted assessment of evolving patron practices and needs.

I'm the heading up the project here at Ithaka S+R and am always happy to connect with anyone who is interested in learning more. The best way to get in touch with me is by email: danielle.cooper at ithaka.org<mailto:danielle.cooper at ithaka.org>

Warmly, Danielle
Danielle Cooper
Manager of Collaborations and Research, Ithaka S+R
@dm_cooper