[Eril-l] Head of Collections & Discovery Position at Northern Kentucky University

Andrea Falcone falconea1 at nku.edu
Thu Jul 1 07:17:30 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We have an exceptional leadership opportunity available for a Head of Collections and Discovery Services at Northern Kentucky University's Steely Library. Our library recently received an additional $1.5M in base funding to reinvigorate our collections, services, and facilities. Approximately $600K of this is dedicated to building collections. This is a tenure-track position with a salary range of $66-78K. Also worth noting, NKU is in a small town fifteen minutes from Cincinnati. I'm happy to talk with potential candidates about the position and the exciting transformation happening at the Steely Library.

I'm hoping you will consider and share this opportunity<https://jobs.nku.edu/postings/10531> with interested and talented colleagues.

Best regards,
Andrea

Andrea M. Falcone