[Eril-l] The IP registry

Crone, Vicky vicky.crone at usda.gov
Fri Jan 29 12:51:50 PST 2021

I emailed DeGruyter to let them know that we are not authorized to use IP Registry, and would need another option for managing our IP addresses. I have not heard back from them.

Vicky L. Crone, MLS
Licensing and Procurement Librarian
 vicky.crone at usda.gov<mailto:vicky.crone at usda.gov>

National Agricultural Library