[Eril-l] Any Elsevier Knovel and/or IHS Engineering Workbench Users?

Dorothy Mason domason1 at aim.com
Thu Jan 21 10:06:46 PST 2021

  I've read customer reviews at Gartner and G2 for these products but haven't found much elsewhere nor much in the way of substantial reviews that I know librarians may provide. So, with that, I turn to the listserv for your opinions and appreciate any knowledge you'd like to share.

I've created a very quick survey (2 pages) which can be accessed at https://forms.gle/tMZGwVAfJwLLXRvh8. I'm looking for:
Library typeDepartment/industryTo which product do you subscribe?
Why was the product selected?What strengths does the product have?What improvements could the product use?What are the favorite features?

I appreciate all who can complete the survey at the link https://forms.gle/tMZGwVAfJwLLXRvh8 to help make it easier for me to compile the replies.
Thanks much!!!

Dorothy Mason