[Eril-l] Exploring E-reserve options

Aguilar, Esteban eaguilar100 at mtsac.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:26:18 PST 2021

Hello all,

We are exploring issues and needed resources related to establishing a permanent e-reserves system for our library.

Does your library have an e-reserves service? If so, could you help with any of the following questions?

*         What platform do you use? (e.g., Leganto? SpringShare? Etc.)

*         Is there anything quirky about the platform/vendor that we should plan for?

*         Is there anything that students, faculty, or librarians/library staff particularly like or dislike about your e-reserves service?

*         Does it require significant staffing?

*         Any words of advice to share as we consider if we should establish an e-reserves service?

Thank you for your help!

Best,

[Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) Logo]
Esteban Aguilar
Electronic Resources Librarian

[Email]EAguilar100 at mtsac.edu<mailto:EAguilar100 at mtsac.edu>

Mt. San Antonio College