[Eril-l] Call for Proposals: NETSL Annual Spring Virtual Conference

Marisela Madrigal mmadriga at bates.edu
Wed Jan 13 05:48:04 PST 2021

Hello All,

The NETSL Annual Spring Virtual Conference will be held Friday, April 16th,
2021.

We are seeking proposals for 60-minute breakout sessions and 7-minute
lightning talks for our 2021 theme, Moving forward: Coping with the
Realities in Technical Services. Topics might include strategies for
handling aggregated job responsibilities, techniques for articulating
expectations and consequences, tools for keeping the library running with
limited resources, libraries partnering with vendors on projects, aligning
job descriptions with job actualities, methods for navigating through
constant change, or advocacy ideas for moving technical services forward as
a profession.

Please include ALL presenters on the proposal submission. We request one
designated point presenter for conference communications. Point presenters
will be notified of submission status by email in late February. Accepted
presenters will have 5 business days to approve descriptive language and
presenter information. Changes and complimentary registrations cannot be
accommodated after that time.

To submit please go to NETSL 2021 Annual Conference Proposal Submission

If you have any questions, please feel free to email NETSL at
netsl at nelib.org

--
Marisela Madrigal
Electronic Resources Resident Librarian