[Eril-l] ARL statistics gathering

Miller, Aaron miller.4039 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:51:03 PST 2021

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone could share their strategies for counting and complying with this year's ARL report. In the past we've used Intota Assessment, but I understand from this year's instructions that we are being asked to provide numbers from the TR_J3 reports, which are not readily available in Intota. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Best,

Aaron Miller
E-Resources Access Coordinator | Electronic Resources Management Team
University Libraries
Libraries Tech Center, 1165 Kinnear Rd. Columbus OH 43212
Telecommuting Mon-Fri 8 am-4:30 pm EST
miller.4039 at osu.edu<mailto:miller.4039 at osu.edu> | 614-514-5877