[Eril-l] JSTOR - what was accessed from complimentary COVID collections?

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:00:49 PST 2021

Hi all -  My director asked me to get a report on what had been accessed since March from the JSTOR unowned complimentary collections, and I discovered that in the C5 Title Report, there is a metric "No License".  Does this metric correspond to Requests for unowned titles?  Because the titles listed here are in the complimentary collections.

But I think I can't trust that conclusion, because I see the title Plains Anthropologist, which to my knowledge we do not hold in any of our JSTOR collections, but it shows up in Requests, not in NO_License.

I have spoken to JSTOR support, and they were going to make a report for me, but I didn't request it soon enough to make my director's budget meeting.

Anyone have any insight about this?

Thanks,

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary, Box 159
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
charper at vts.edu<mailto:charper at vts.edu>