[Eril-l] ER&L 2022 Program, Award & Workshops

Whitney Bates-Gomez wbatesgomez at gsu.edu
Thu Dec 16 06:30:28 PST 2021

Hello!

We have lots of great news to share this month. Our program is live, Technology from SAGE Innovators Awards have been launched and our workshop committee is both putting on courses and accepting new courses for 2022!

The (first edition) Trail Map is live!

The preliminary program, your trail map for Camp ER&L, is ready to review. We've developed a very flexible program in response to your input. So, let us take you on a live, curated journey at Camp ER&L or hike the trails on your own schedule - both with options to find community connections throughout.

https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/2022-preliminary-program/

Announcing 'Technology from SAGE Innovators Award'

This award is seeking to surface and reward examples of tech innovations that have removed barriers to knowledge to better support teaching and learning across campus. Does this sound like a project you are involved with on campus? Learn more: https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/sage-innovators-award/

Call for Workshops & 'Optimizing E-Resource Management' Course

·  Returning Popular Course: Optimizing E-Resource Management with Process Improvement, Project Management, and Problem Solving Techniques

·  Call for Workshops Now Open

https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/workshops/

ER&L 2022, the 17th Annual Electronic Resources and Libraries is a virtual conference taking place March 14-17, 2022. Register<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/registration/>