[Eril-l] Europa World Plus contact?

Laura Krossner laura.krossner at drake.edu
Tue Dec 14 08:32:22 PST 2021

Hello my wonderful colleagues,

I am trying to get pricing for Europa World Plus, and I am really not having any luck.  I've gone to the website (https://www.europaworld.com/pub/) and clicked on Pricing Enquiry and filled it out multiple times, with no response.  I've asked my Taylor & Francis rep (since it's a T&F product), and he had no idea, said he would look into it, and then left the company.  Does anyone have a contact I can connect with?

Thank you so much! Happy holidays :)
Laura

Laura Krossner, M.A., M.L.S.

Electronic Resources Manager

Cowles Library - Drake University

2507 University Avenue - Des Moines, IA 50311

laura.krossner at drake.edu

she/her/hers