[Eril-l] 2021 NASIG Conference Snapshot Session proposal extension

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Tue Apr 6 10:31:18 PDT 2021

The NASIG Program Planning Committee (PPC) invites proposals for the 36th NASIG virtual conference Snapshot Sessions, to be held on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 5:00 to 6:00pm, EST. Presenters must be available virtually to present their snapshots during that time.

The Snapshot Sessions will consist of up to eight five-minute presentations with a focus on an idea, project, workflow, etc. If you’ve always wanted to speak at NASIG, but haven’t felt like you had enough to say for a full session, this is a great opportunity for you.

Proposals may present a report of a research study, an analysis of a practical problem-solving effort, or a description of an innovative program that may be of interest to the NASIG community. Proposals should name any particular products or services that are integral to the content of the snapshot. However, as a matter of NASIG policy, showcases and snapshots should not be used as a venue to promote or attack any product, service, or institution.

Submit your Snapshot Session proposal by April 14, 2021 via the following link:
[ https://duq.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GPNwSIiuMlQLS6 ]( https://duq.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GPNwSIiuMlQLS6 )

We will contact you with our decisions mid-May, 2021.

Thank You,
Program Planning Subcommittee:
Jennifer Zuccaro, Maria Stanton, Sarah Denis, Todd Enoch, and Heidi Card