[Eril-l] Internet archive and writers guild

Hinchliffe, Lisa W ljanicke at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 30 15:21:53 PDT 2020

You have to search and find any books that they have included. Then send them an email. At this point they say that it can take up to 72 hours to process the request. Perspectives will vary on whether 72 hours is quick removal.

Lisa

--
Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
Professor/ Coordinator for Information Literacy Services and Instruction