[Eril-l] [ALCTS-acqnet] Using Overdrive and/or IA's "National Emergency Library" during COVID closures

Debbie Hathaway dhathaw at udallas.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:02:46 PDT 2020

We are currently in the process of getting on board with Overdrive. We are
in baby steps (submitted paperwork) so I can't tell you yet how the
interface works with our ILS but I am pleased to find many of the
translations needed on their platform.
Debbie

--
Debbie Hathaway, MLS
Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian
dhathaw at udallas.edu
SCUUG President
COSUGI SIG/RUG Liaison

Looking for a good read, ask me about our McNaughton Collection!
Join the fun, ask me about the Cowan- Blakley Library Book Club!