[Eril-l] Free ebook MARC records by OCLC knowledgebase

Angela.Secrest angela.secrest at hccs.edu
Sat Mar 28 07:01:48 PDT 2020

We made a huge mistake doing this. The only records that are free to use in the OCLC Knowledge Base are the ones marked "OCLC Cataloged".  All the others are charged against your OCLC cataloging subscriptions.  We were a Cat Express user.

Best regards,
Angela

Angela K. Secrest

District Director, Library Services