[Eril-l] Teaching Channel Experiences?

Bennett, Nancy bennetna at uww.edu
Thu Mar 26 07:16:28 PDT 2020

I reached out to them last week to their generic email on their website and still haven't heard anything.  If anyone can get a response I would love to have the contact information you used.

~Nancy

Nancy A. Bennett  |  Electronic Resources Librarian  |  Andersen Library, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater  |
800 W. Main St., Whitewater WI 53190  |  Office: (262) 472-5517  |  Email: bennetna at uww.edu<mailto:bennetna at uww.edu>