[Eril-l] database accessibility

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue Mar 17 09:00:26 PDT 2020

Hi,

Do you have Springshare/Libguides Databases A-Z? You can export a spreadsheet from the admin side. You can sort out the free and hidden stuff as applicable using Excel.

While logged in, go to LibGuides ->Content -> A-Z Database List. Click on Export All Records, CSV.

Hope this helps,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661