[Eril-l] Free webinar and updated resources page : Remote Access in the time of COVID-19

Katie Baker katie.baker at springernature.com
Mon Mar 30 03:56:32 PDT 2020

*Apologies for cross posting*

We hope all members of this group and wider community are keeping well.

In follow up to our correspondence ten days ago, we thought members of this group would be interested in the following updates to our COVID-19 resources<https://www.springernature.com/gp/researchers/campaigns/coronavirus?utm_medium=social&utm_content=organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=SpringerNature_&sf231527863=1>:

·         We have now created a dedicated resources page for librarians<https://www.springernature.com/gp/librarians/landing/covid19-library-resources> to support the  community through any access and resourcing challenges that have arisen from the COVID-19 crisis.

·         On 16th April, Springer Nature’s Digital Product Manager Laird Barnett, will be hosting a free practical webinar with information on how researchers and students can access content from home. Laird will guide participants through different ways to access research content and will talk about recent developments to ease remote access, answering any questions or challenges that you may be having. There will be three sessions, one for Asia, Europe and America. The times and registration links are below:

o   Asia<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6681150926185885198>: 3pm Hong Kong time/8am UK time/ 9am Paris time

o   Europe<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6543185306624229900>: 1pm UK time/2pm Paris time

o   America<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8273827603880066827>: 6pm UK time/7pm Paris time/1pm NY time/2pm Sao Paul time/11am Mexico time/10am San Francisco time

Many thanks,

Katie
Springer Nature

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Springer Nature Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Springer Nature Ltd or one of their agents.
Please note that Springer Nature Limited and their agents and affiliates do not accept any responsibility for viruses or malware that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any).
Springer Nature Limited. Registered office: The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London, N1 9XW. Registered Number: 00785998 England.