[Eril-l] Using Overdrive and/or IA's "National Emergency Library" during COVID closures

Linda Landi llandi at fvrl.org
Mon Mar 30 14:59:48 PDT 2020

We were about to promote the National Emergency Library but saw this
article in NPR today, which made us put on the brakes:
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/30/823797545/authors-publishers-condemn-the-national-emergency-library-as-piracy

<http://www.fvrl.org/>

Linda Landi

Senior Collection Development Librarian

360-906-4992

Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries

1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98663

My pronouns are: She / Her / Hers