[Eril-l] Faculty Select linking

Andrea Rodgers arodgers4 at dccc.edu
Fri Mar 27 12:07:17 PDT 2020

Hello,
Recently we started a subscription to EBSCO's Faculty Select. The link used to access the platform has an embedded username and password. As a result (and, rightly so), EBSCO's tech team told us this link must live somewhere that only our faculty can access. We thought we'd be able to use it with EZ Proxy, but EBSCO says we can't. Right now we have it under the faculty menu on our college's portal page.

We're curious to learn where other institutions are placing access to it. If your school uses Faculty Select, where are you putting the link for it?

Many thanks!
Best,
Andrea

Andrea D. Rodgers, MSLIS
Assistant Professor | Reference Librarian | E-Resources
Liaison to Workforce Development & Community Education
The Learning Commons<https://learningcommons.dccc.edu/> @ Delaware County Community College<https://www.dccc.edu/>
Media, PA 19063
Ph. 610-359-5249
Make a research appointment at https://dccc.libcal.com/appointments/arodgers