[Eril-l] PubMed setup for off-campus use?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Thu Mar 26 08:16:48 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Here is another residential college-to-distance learning problem. Do you have PubMed set up for off-campus use with EZProxy? We are trying to get our link resolver (EBSCO's Full Text Finder) set up so students can get to our subscription resources.

*         I assume PubMed would need to be EZProxied(?)

*         Anybody have insight on the link resolver side? I have been unable to get our links to show up on PubMed in the past despite NCBI saying it should be working, and filling out a form on the EBSCO side.

*         Added wrinkle: two versions of PubMed, old and new

Our students can log into virtual machines that present a campus IP address. But when school gets into full swing, the VMs may not be able to handle the load.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661