[Eril-l] Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change Postponed

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Wed Mar 25 13:00:10 PDT 2020

Apologies for cross posting.

Dear Customer,

We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus, and we recognize it is an uncertain time for everyone. In light of this, the Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) URL change, which was previously scheduled for April 2, 2020, will be postponed until further notice. We hope this will give you more time to focus on other library issues that have arisen and will ensure there is no disruption in service.

In previous OSO URL change communications, we provided you with a brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Customer_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> and asked you to review this and take the necessary actions to ensure a smooth transition. If you have already completed the actions, thank you. No further action is necessary. If you have not completed these actions, please know that we will be in touch when a future date is planned. While you are free to make these changes at your convenience, there is no need to take action at this time. NOTE: SAML (OpenAthens/Shibboleth) users should NOT update their links to the new location at this time.
If you have further queries, please contact us using the details below. If you would like to send us an email, please include “Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change” in your subject line to help us manage your query at this busy time.

Customers in North & South America

  *   Telephone: +1  800 334 4249 ext. 6484
  *   Email: oxfordonline at oup.com<mailto:oxfordonline at oup.com>

Customers outside North & South America

  *   Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353705
  *   Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>

If a colleague would like to sign up for future OSO URL change communications, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_SP-Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_TR-Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_Korean.pdf>