[Eril-l] Updating IP addresses at HighWire Press website

VanderHart, Robert Robert.VanderHart at umassmed.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:13:05 PDT 2020

Hello,

Has anyone recently tried to update their institutional IP address profile at HighWire Press's website? For at least the past month when I log into our account at HW and go to the "Manage IP Information" page in the "For Librarians" area I get this error when I click either option:

"Error: There was an error which prevented the page you requested from being served. Please try again in a few minutes."

After several contacts with HW on this issue and their assurance that the matter has been escalated to their Systems Team, the problem remains unresolved.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thank you,

--
Robert J. Vander Hart
Electronic Resources Librarian | Lamar Soutter Library

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.