[Eril-l] Call for papers - “Coronavirus: scientific insights and societal aspects”

Rowan Banham rowan.banhman at edpsciences.org
Wed Mar 25 07:35:27 PDT 2020

*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring to your attention a call for papers from our open access journal, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena (MMNP) which is compiling a special issue on “Coronavirus: scientific insights and societal aspects”. The call is for immediate submissions.

More information is available here - https://bit.ly/3dpg612
The call for papers is available here - https://bit.ly/39dcKLq

The special issue will be open access and it will be editorially reviewed for quick publication. Authors may publish in open access under a CC-BY licence, free of charge (MMNP is published under a Subscribe to Open model).

“We encourage you to share this call for submissions with your networks. The timely availability of research is crucial to meeting and overcoming the ongoing challenges posed by this pandemic.” Vitaly Volpert, Editor-in-Chief of MMNP.

We would be grateful if you could share this call for papers with colleagues working in mathematical modelling and relevant networks and thank you in advance.

Thank you for your attention.

Rowan Banham
Marketing Executive