[Eril-l] IEEE & Content Online Briefing

Pär Rock par at contentonline.com
Mon Mar 23 07:17:28 PDT 2020

Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 and the cancellation of the UKSG Conference, Content Online<https://www.contentonline.com/> and IEEE<https://www.ieee.org/> invite you to an
Online IEEE Customer Briefing, Tuesday, 31 March at 14.00.
We will send you a Zoom invitation* a day or two before the Briefing.

Please register on this Link:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ieee-content-online-briefing-registration-99978426164

The current IEEE / IET Electronic Library (IEL) Consortium has delivered significant value for participating institutions in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (EWNI).
This EWNI Consortium is now about to begin a new 3-year agreement, and as such we will be holding a meeting to present proposals for IEL. Based on customer consultation, models have been developed to incorporate both traditional read only subscriptions and open access compatible publish models.
The IEEE<http://www.ieee.org/index.html> and Content Online<http://www.contentonline.co.uk/>, have been working closely with the Consortium members to develop proposals for IEL offers which reflect the evolving needs of the community.

Pär Rock,
Sales Director, Content Online

+46 (0)70 888 99 23
par at contentonline.com<mailto:par at contentonline.com>
www.contentonline.com<mailto:www.contentonline.com>
Connect on Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/in/p%C3%A4r-rock-19aa2746/>

Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ContentOnlineLTD/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/content_online>, Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/company/916908> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/content_online/>

[signature_1598599886]

For a full list of publishers we represent, go to www.contentonline.com/publishers<http://www.contentonline.com/publishers>