[Eril-l] ER&L opening up 2020 Conference for online professional development opportunities

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:16:24 PDT 2020

ERIL colleagues,

Since many of you may be using this time to do some online learning, we are
enabling free access to the online conference video archive from the most
recent ER&L Conference. My hope is that the content will give you/your
staff/your team a chance to learn something new or prepare for an
initiative you hope to do in the future.

See our announcement on our website
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/online-professional-development-from-erl/>
and below.

----

ER&L Community--

Presentations at ER&L represent important incremental and novel
advancements in how we collect, maintain and make accessible e-resources.
We are humbled and grateful to be a space, both virtual and physical, where
you choose to present and gather. Presentations at ER&L 2020 came from
libraries large and small, public and private, in North America and from
around the world.

At the 15th conference of Electronic Resources and Libraries, we asked our
community to be flexible with our event; many presenters, attendees and
vendors chose to join remotely. We have been so impressed by so many of you
in the library field that have been called upon to be flexible in many ways
during these challenging and unprecedented times. We want to support that
effort in any way we can.

Effective immediately, ER&L is enabling free access to the online
conference videos from ER&L 2020 to be available to the community.

If you attended ER&L 2020, your online credentials may be shared with
colleagues within your library now. Your access has been set without a cap
for concurrent viewers from your library. These credentials came in the
Sunday and Wednesday daily emails to all attendees and you’ll find these
near the bottom of the message.

If you did not attend ER&L 2020, you may sign up now for access here at no
cost to you. We will enable credentials weekly for the next 3 weeks on the
following schedule:

   -

   Complete registration by Friday, March 20 at 12 PM Noon Central;
   Credentials will be sent by Monday, March 23 by 12 PM Noon Central
   -

   Complete registration by Friday, March 27 at 12 PM Noon Central;
   Credentials will be sent by Monday, March 30 by 12 PM Noon Central
   -

   Complete registration by Friday, April 3 at 12 PM Noon Central:
   Credentials will be sent by Monday, April 6 by 12 PM Noon Central

After you have your access credentials, please review the email and
associated "logistics" page first for a testing page, instructions and
FAQs. Our ER&L team is working from home and able to assist you with access
if you have any questions about the platform. Please be patient with what
may be a slightly longer than typical response time.

Be well,

Bonnie Tijerina

ER&L Conference Coordinator