[Eril-l] Access and content from OUP in response to campus closures

HUDSON, Patricia Patricia.Hudson at oup.com
Tue Mar 17 10:02:30 PDT 2020

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Dear all,

Given the ever-increasing rate of college and university closures, we want to do what we can to support your institutions and students as you adapt to distance learning. We know that many of you do not have access to our academic online book content which is creating barriers for students and staff. We'd encourage you to get in touch with your OUP account representative to see how we can arrange access to the key resources that you require at this time. If you do not know your representative, please visit https://global.oup.com/academic/contactus/find-a-rep/

We are also pleased to share that our colleagues at Epigeum<https://www.epigeum.com/home-us/>, part of Oxford University Press, have made their courses on Teaching Online and Blended Learning freely available until the end of May in order to help those tackling distance learning for the first time. For more information, please visit here<https://www.epigeum.com/epigeum-insights/news/moving-to-online-teaching-in-response-to-the-coronavirus-covid-19-free-access-to-epigeum-resources-that-may-help/>.

And finally, please be aware that OUP has a comprehensive hub of the latest COVID-19 research, freely available for the duration of the outbreak, in order to support researchers, medics, and public health professionals in dealing with the crisis. https://academic.oup.com/journals/pages/coronavirus

I hope you are all able to stay safe and healthy during this time.

Tricia Hudson

Patricia Bowers Hudson | Associate Dirctor of Institutional Marketing
Oxford University Press | 2001 Evans Road | Cary, NC 27513 | USA
+1 919 677 0977 Ext. 5247
patricia.hudson at oup.com<mailto:patricia.hudson at oup.com>