[Eril-l] database accessibility

Divan, Linda A divanl at cedarville.edu
Tue Mar 17 08:58:46 PDT 2020

I just made a Google Sheet listing all of our databases with the urls, and
asked whoever's checking them to click all the way through to an article or
book. If it works, put X in the column for the current month, if not, send
me an email with details.

Pretty simple, perhaps you had something more elaborate in mind?

Linda Divan
Library Systems Co-ordinator
Centennial Library
Cedarville University