[Eril-l] compiled list of newly opened content during COVID-19 response

Sunshine Carter scarter at umn.edu
Sat Mar 14 12:53:04 PDT 2020

Hello,
We've all seen the announcements from publishers and content providers
(e.g. Annual Reviews, Kanopy, SpringerNature) of newly opened access to
content (partially or completely) during the COVID-19 response.

Has anyone already created a compiled a list of these resources and their
access points? We are discussing doing so for our campus, but I'd rather
piggyback off someone elses list or create a crowd-sourced freely available
document.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sunshine
--
Sunshine Carter
Interim Collection Development Officer & Electronic Resources Librarian |