[Eril-l] Digital delivery of Access Lab 2020 on 19 March

Sophie Allen Sophie.Allen at openathens.net
Fri Mar 13 04:00:42 PDT 2020

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hi there,

After careful consideration and because of the ongoing and unpredictable developments around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), this year's Access Lab in London will now be hosted online. The 'physical' event will not occur to ensure we manage risk appropriately and provide certainty to those people who are not sure whether to attend.

Instead, we will run the day as an online event to take advantage of work our speakers have put in preparing some brilliant and insightful presentations. We still want to share ideas and thoughts with people who encounter the same challenges in the sector we all work within.

Joining the new event

We have adapted our agenda for the online event - it still contains the same presentations as the original event. Please look at this new schedule online<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/> and register<https://jisc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gGzjikNjSAazI0jJIHiUew> to access the webinar link. You will not be charged for this - this format is now free for all. Please send the link to any colleagues or anyone who may be interested! You can re-join the webinar as many times as you wish throughout the day.

Our online software Zoom is optimal for audience participation. We encourage questions via the Q&A box function or using a microphone. The sessions will be recorded and available on our YouTube channel after the conference has finished.

Join in the conversation on Twitter, we'll be using the hashtag #AccessLab2020.

Please get in touch<mailto:contact at openathens.net> with any questions, concerns, suggestions and ideas you may have!

Kind regards,

The OpenAthens team

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice