[Eril-l] Temporary STREAMING access for distance-learning during the COVID-19 outbreak

Elena Wayne ewayne at docuseek2.com
Wed Mar 11 13:21:05 PDT 2020

To help out with the challenge of maintaining instruction in cases where face-to-face instruction is cancelled, Docuseek has worked out an arrangement with its distribution partners, Bullfrog Films and Icarus Films, to make any of their titles on Docuseek available for educational streaming, at no charge, as long as the school has a legally-acquired copy of the title (any format), through June 30.

If there are Docuseek titles from other distributors (e.g. Kartemquin, First Run, National Film Board) that you have a hard copy of and your faculty want to use in remote teaching during this period, let us know and we can see what we can do to make the film available.

If this is something that you are interested in pursuing, please contact ewayne at docuseek2.com.

Elena Wayne
Sales & Marketing Manager
Docuseek2
Docuseek2.com <http://www.Docuseek2.com>
ewayne at docuseek2.com
847-537-0606
 "If you love documentaries, Docuseek2 is an embarrassment of riches."  Chris Lewis American University