[Eril-l] Stock number and supplier for Zebra GC420t printer labels

Leigh Ann DePope ladepop at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 07:28:54 PDT 2020

Hi,
My library recently purchased a Zebra GC420t printer and we are having a hard time finding a supplier for the labels. The printer was installed by our IT department so we don't have any of the documentation that may have come with it to know what the stock number for the labels might be. We'd great appreciate information or recommendations on suppliers for Zebra printer compatible products.
Thanks!Leigh Ann DePopeAcquisitionsUniversity of Maryland