[Eril-l] Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change Now Live

WILLIAMS, Lynsay Lynsay.WILLIAMS at oup.com
Thu Jul 30 08:49:24 PDT 2020

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Customer,

Beginning today, the URL for Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) is oxford.universitypressscholarship.com. This change aligns the OSO URL with other partner press URLs within University Press Scholarship Online.

Please be sure that you have completed the actions in our brief checklist and reviewed our Frequently Asked Questions document<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Customer_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> to help ensure a smooth transition. If you have already completed the actions on the checklist, thank you.

Customers utilizing WAYFless URLs should update their links to reflect the change in domain from www.oxfordscholarship.com to oxford.universitypressscholarship.com at this time. For OpenAthens or EBSCO managed services, your supplier will be able to provide further guidance on updating your links. It is critical that updates to WAYFless links are published immediately on receipt to ensure they continue functioning.

By making this change in advance of the platform migration that is tentatively scheduled to take place in 2021, we will be able to reduce complexities during the formal migration process. This also reduces risk around redirects to content at the time of migration. We will provide you with more information on the Oxford Academic platform migration later this year.

If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below. If you would like to send us an email, please include “Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change” in your subject line.

Customers in North & South America

  *   Telephone: +1  800 334 4249 ext. 6484
  *   Email: oxfordonline at oup.com<mailto:oxfordonline at oup.com>

Customers outside North & South America

  *   Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353705
  *   Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>

To read this message in other languages:

简体中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email4_SP-Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email4_TR-Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email4_Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email4_Korean.pdf>