[Eril-l] Job opportunity - Head of Collections and Open Strategies at Iowa State University Library

h.e.wintermute hewintermute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:25:26 PST 2020

::posting on behalf of my boss - please excuse duplication::

Hi everyone - We have an exciting opportunity we are pleased to share.

The Iowa State University Library is currently seeking a Head of
Collections and Open Strategies. The Library is a signatory of OA2020 and
is active nationally and internationally in efforts to transform scholarly
communications. This new position will play a critical role in moving the
Library’s collection program towards sustainable open publishing models and
away from subscriptions. If you are interested in driving change in
scholarly communications, this is a great opportunity.

To see full posting:
<goog_1560067247>https://isu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IowaStateJobs/job/Ames-IA/Head--Collections-and-Open-Strategies_R1638

If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact
Curtis Brundy, cbrundy at iastate.edu .

Thank you!

*=Harriet*
h.e.wintermute  |  Head, Metadata Services
harrietw at iastate.edu  |  orcid 0000-0002-9985-8845
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9985-8845>
204 Parks Library
* [image: Inline image 1]*