[Eril-l] Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG) license

Grossman, Jeffrey grossmanj2 at xavier.edu
Tue Feb 4 13:25:36 PST 2020

Hello,

Does anyone out there subscribe to Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG)? They have a pretty wicked indemnity clause that is an issue for us. When we asked if it could be modified, they responded, "we are not allowed to remove or modify the clause on Indemnities. This clause is required for all UC contracts." Seriously UC?

We're looking for alternatives or ideas on how to navigate this contract. Any feedback on or off list is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Grossman
Head of Collection Services