[Eril-l] Teachers College Record (TCR)

Miki F. Scholl miki.scholl at mail.waldenu.edu
Mon Feb 3 08:56:21 PST 2020

Thank you so much to those who responded to my post.  We finally renewed our subscription.

I don't know when the change occurred, but the subscription is managed by Turpin Distribution.  If you have any problems with your subscription, contact their Customer Service at 1-860-350-0041.

Regards,
  Miki

Miki Scholl
Manager, Collections
Walden University Library<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library>

[icon_facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library> [icon_instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/walden.university.library>  [icon_twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaldenULibrary>  [icon_libnews] <https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/studentnews?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>