[Eril-l] Making sense of usage for data resources?

Linden, Nancy linden at uh.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:19:37 PST 2020

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experiences or approaches they can share about how they evaluate usage for data resources?

Examples I am referring to are SimplyMap, Social Explorer, etc. that all have different metrics and are oh so different from COUNTER (understandably.)

Thanks in advance!  (Apologies if this topic has been addressed in the last year and I have missed it!)

Best,
Nancy

Nancy Linden, Collections Coordinator
University of Houston Libraries
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
713-743-9760
linden at uh.edu<mailto:linden at uh.edu>