[Eril-l] Buying ebooks form Springer/Palgrave?

Laura Vogler Voglerl at wabash.edu
Thu Dec 17 08:47:36 PST 2020

Hi Cindy,

I have come across this issue as well with Oxford titles.  I am searching for a title, see it is in Oxford, but the system says only available in a package.  For a specific instance with Oxford, it was a handbook and the only way I could get it was to purchase it as part of a collection.  I really wish publishers wouldn't put up these barriers to access.  While most of can probably afford the one title, many of us cannot afford the collection.  And why would we want to purchase an entire collection when we don't want all those extra titles?

Laura

Laura Vogler
Associate Library Director

Wabash College Lilly Library<https://library.wabash.edu/> | 301 W Wabash Ave |Crawfordsville, IN 47933 | 765.361.6215