[Eril-l] Linking from PubChem to PubMed, keeping the otool cookie

McNally, Ryan r.mcnally at northeastern.edu
Fri Aug 14 13:15:49 PDT 2020

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully set up PubChem so that users can use the Literature links, which send them to PubMed, while retaining the Outside Tool cookie which makes the Check for Full Text links show up?

I feel like it might be possible to use EZproxy Find/Replace directives to achieve this, but I'm hoping there's a better way which avoids EZproxy altogether.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan McNally
E-Resource Technology Coordinator