[Eril-l] overdrive and SAML authentication

Laura Woike lwoike at stchlibrary.org
Fri Aug 7 11:30:18 PDT 2020

Hi Adam,

We had OpenAthens try to do this when we first started with them. They set
up test credentials and spent many months working with OverDrive, but were
not successful. We haven't pursued it since. If you hear of anyone who has
been successful, I'd love to hear about it as well.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 1:02 PM Adam M Shire <shirea at mit.edu> wrote:

> Wondering if anyone has set up SAML authentication for Overdrive. Any
> issues?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Adam
>

> *---*
>
> Adam Shire
>
> Enterprise Systems Engineer
>
> MIT Libraries
>

> he/him/his pronouns

Best,

*Laura Woike, MLIS*

Electronic Resources Librarian

St. Charles City-County Library Administration

77 Boone Hills Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376

P: 636-441-2300 ext. 1568 F: (636) 441-3132

mylibrary.org <http://www.mylibrary.org/>

*Our Mission:*

*The Library inspires, informs, and enhances connections across St. Charles
County.*

[image: scccl_horiz_pms_coated.png] <http://www.youranswerplace.org/>