[Eril-l] SpringerLink and journals history

Robert Boissy Robert.Boissy at springernature.com
Wed Sep 11 08:34:43 PDT 2019

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Springer Nature has completed a project to aggregate and organize its considerable data set of journal history information.  We plan to incorporate this into our standard data exchange program, so that discovery systems will have a complete history of journal title changes.  Further information about our SpringerLink full text content platform will be forthcoming.

Very sincerely,

Robert Boissy

---
Robert Boissy
Director of Account Development
Institutional Sales and Marketing

Springer Nature
1 New York Plaza, 1 FDR Drive, New York NY 10004
M  +1 (781) 244 7918
robert.boissy at springernature.com
www.springernature.com
---

Springer Nature advances discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge and making ideas and information accessible around the world. We provide the best possible service to the whole research community.