[Eril-l] Did anyone else notice a load of about 9000 non-English titles added to Ebook Central Academic Complete in September?

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Mon Sep 9 12:32:29 PDT 2019

I just loaded Ebook records from OCLC Knowledgebase, and was surprised that almost all the new titles in my 9/2019 load were 8700 "foreign"-language titles in Ebook Central Academic Complete.  Maybe most of their customers want them but this is just another example of those collections cluttering up our catalog.  I think this should be customizable. What do you think?

Cindy Harper