[Eril-l] Project MUSE Announces 2020 Books Collections, Additional Publishers

Melanie Schaffner MBS at press.jhu.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:24:38 PDT 2019

Project MUSE Announces 2020 Books Collections, Additional Publishers

Pricing and other details are now available for all of Project MUSE's 2020 book collections. By the end of the 2020 calendar year, MUSE will host over 63,000 titles from more than 120 distinguished not-for-profit publishers from around the world. Our 2020 Complete collection will offer nearly 3,000 newly-published humanities and social science titles from our expanding group of university presses, scholarly societies, academic centers, and related global publisher participants.

All books on MUSE are DRM-free, with unlimited simultaneous use, downloading, and printing. Book content is fully integrated for searching and browsing alongside content from more than 650 scholarly journals published by our not-for-profit partners. Recently-announced additions to the list of publishers making their books available on the Project MUSE platform include Harvard University Asia Center Publications Program, Presses de l'Université Laval, University of Rochester Press, and University of Tampa Press. A complete list is available at https://about.muse.jhu.edu/muse/publishers/books/.

Books on MUSE are available in collections by subject and by publication date. In addition to the annual Complete collection, including all the new books released in the MUSE collections for the year, subject- and area-studies-specific options include Global Cultural Studies, Literature, Political Science and Policy Studies, Asian and Pacific Studies, Philosophy and Religion, Middle Eastern Studies, Public Health and Health Policy, and Latin American and Caribbean Studies, among many others. See a full list of available collections at https://about.muse.jhu.edu/librarians/book-collections/.

Many of the books on MUSE are also available for single-title purchase, via our channel partners GOBI and OASIS. In addition, MUSE offers Evidence-Based Acquisition programs for books on our platform. Over 1,200 open access books, from both traditional and OA-only scholarly publishers, are also now available on MUSE.

For more information on Project MUSE book collections available to your institution, visit the For Librarians section of our web site at https://about.muse.jhu.edu/librarians/. To request pricing for MUSE book products, complete our price quote form at https://about.muse.jhu.edu/about/quote/ or contact muse_sales at press.jhu.edu<mailto:muse_sales at press.jhu.edu> for more information.

Melanie Schaffner
Director, Sales & Marketing
Project MUSE
mbs at press.jhu.edu<mailto:mbs at press.jhu.edu>
p 410-516-3846 (Eastern Daylight Time)
she/her/hers

New privacy regulations prevent us from sharing news and updates from Project MUSE with you unless you have opted-in to our communications. Please be sure you are on the list to get our latest news!
http://bit.ly/MUSESignUp