[Eril-l] Job Posting: Library Services Engineer at EBSCO

Eric Frierson efrierson at EBSCO.COM
Thu Oct 24 21:30:41 PDT 2019

Hi, there –

EBSCO is looking for a new member to join our outstanding field engineering team (a.k.a. Library Services Engineers).  Ideal candidates will have experience administering or teaching EBSCO products, very strong problem solving skills, … and some coding chops wouldn’t hurt either.  Must be willing to travel on-site to libraries throughout a sizable territory in the U.S. and/or Canada on a regular basis to present demonstrations of our products and accurately answer technical questions that arise during visits.  More information at the link below.

https://careers.ebscoind.com/ebscoinformationservices/job/Library-Services-Engineer/603297800/

Thanks for your consideration!

—

Eric Frierson
Senior Director of Field Engineering, North America
EBSCO Information Services
efrierson at ebsco.com | 1-800-653-2726 x3548